Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

FACES OF MUSIC

Since I've started to appreciate live music at the age of 14 I've always been extremely fascinated by the over all picture, the harmony and the real connection among the band members.
Altho, one thing has always captured my eyes and mind...the facial expressions of each player!
The feelings and the emotions right there in this very moment printed on their faces!
From there I decided that I wanted to give music a face, I wanted create an album, a collection of those FACES OF MUSIC!






James Wiltshire [Paper Tiger]
























Sue Lee






















The Bevvie Sisters
Demus
Saska Saskahar [Blackcats]

Saska Saskahar [Blackcats]



Oscar Mannoni [Blackcats]

Nikki Kent [Digital Jones]






Greg Surmacz [Paper Tiger]

Greg Surmacz [Paper Tiger]

Oli Brandon-Devis [Paper Tiger]






Creative Commons License

This work by
Fabio 'Quoob' Santucci

is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
.

No comments:

Post a Comment